Do you know that if you resort to aloe Vera you can get an eyelash in a short time? That’s right, applying this natural product on your eyelashes every day before going to sleep, either alone or combined with other ingredients, you will achieve a much more impressive look with very long, thick and thick lashes. Aloe hydrates the hair, regenerates and strengthens it, as well as stimulating its growth, so if you notice that your eyelashes are poor, fall easily or are very damaged due to the continuous use of makeup products or tools such as the eyelash curler, we recommend you try it, you will be delighted.
Why is aloe Vera good for growing eyelashes?
- Looking longer, abundant and beautiful lashes is possible with the help of aloe Vera, and this miraculous plant has many beneficial properties for hair but also for eyelash hair. Take note and discover below what are the main benefits of aloe Vera for eyelashes:
- In addition to being very rich in vitamins and minerals, aloe contains up to 19 types of amino acids that promote healthy and strong hair growth. These amino acids intervene directly in the formation and structures of proteins, which are essential to be able to have longer, thicker and denser lashes.
- It has great moisturizing properties that help nourish the hair follicles and, thus, ensure a good growth of the eyelashes.
- It is also a good bactericide and antioxidant, which helps to protect the eyelashes from possible external damages and prevents their excessive falling.
- Aloe by having the ability to regulate the production of sebum, prevents the sebaceous glands secrete a large amount of fat that manages to clog capillary pores and, therefore, damage the growth of the eyelashes.
Thanks to all its properties, aloe Vera will allow you to show off impressive lashes and perfectly hydrated from the roots to the tips. Keep reading to find out how you should use it!
How to grow eyelashes with aloe Vera step by step
To make a home treatment with aloe Vera that helps you get longer eyelashes quickly, first, you have to gather the following ingredients and materials:
- 2 tablespoons of aloe Vera gel
- 1 empty mascara canister that you no longer use
- 1 mascara brush
- 1 capsule of vitamin E (optional)
How to prepare and apply it
- First, take the container of the mascara that is empty or no longer use and wash it with plenty of soap and water to remove all the mascara.
- Do the same with the brush of the mascara, clean it thoroughly with soap and water to remove any traces of paint and possible residues that may have.
- Once you have these two materials clean, place the aloe Vera gel in a container.
- If you have decided to also add vitamin E, you will only have to pour the liquid inside the vitamin E capsule into the container next to the aloe.
- Remove both ingredients well to integrate.
- Pour the mixture of aloe Vera and vitamin E into the mascara can that you just cleaned.
- Soak the brush of mascara in the preparation and apply it on the eyelashes in the same way you do when you put on your makeup, that is, from the root to the tips and making zig-zag movements for a better penetration of the product.
- Do the treatment at night before going to bed and let it act until the next morning.
- Rinse your face with plenty of warm water and dry your eyes gently.
- Repeat this treatment to lengthen the lashes every night and you will see how in a very short time you will notice the results.
Almond oil and aloe Vera for eyelashes
In addition to the previous treatment, another excellent option to grow eyelashes with aloe Vera is combining the properties of this plant with those of other natural moisturizing and regenerating products, such as almond oil. This natural oil moisturizes the hair in depth, regenerates weakened hair and strengthens the eyelashes, stopping the fall of them.
Steps to follow
- Take a brush of mascara that you no longer use and clean it with soap and water.
- In a bowl, make a mixture of 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel with 3 drops of almond oil.
- Soak the brush in the preparation and apply it on the eyelashes taking care not to get into the eyes.
- Apply from the root to the tips and repeat the process 2 to 4 times to ensure that all the tabs have been well impregnated.
- Let it act for an entire night and the next morning wash your face with plenty of warm water and soap.
Castor oil and aloe for eyelashes
There is no doubt that the most popular product to get longer and thicker eyelashes in a short time is castor oil , so you can also combine it with aloe to obtain a perfect and super effective treatment. Castor oil promotes the regeneration of hair when it is very weak and falls easily.
Steps to follow
- Wash your face and remove your eyes leaving them clean.
- In a bowl, place 1 tablespoon of aloe gel and pour 3 or 4 drops of castor oil.
- Apply the mixture of castor oil with aloe Vera on the lashes with the help of a clean, old mascara brush or a cotton swab.
- Let it act all night and when you get up, rinse with plenty of warm water.
Homemade serum to grow the eyelashes
And why not join all the previous products in a single home treatment and be able to achieve the best possible results? If you want to dazzle with a much more expressive look, pay attention to the serum for eyelash growth that we propose below and do not hesitate to try it.
- 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel
- 1 tablespoon castor oil
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 capsule of vitamin E
- A dark glass jar with lid
- An old and clean mascara brush
- A small funnel
How to prepare and apply it
- Add the aloe Vera, the almond oil and the castor oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the liquid that you will find inside the vitamin E capsule and remove it again.
- With a small funnel, pour this preparation into the glass jar, cover it and shake it vigorously.
- Store the bottle in a place away from direct light and free of moisture.
- Apply this serum on the well-cleaned lashes from the base of these to the ends with the help of the brush of mascara and making ascending movements in zig-zag.
Discover more treatments like this in the article how to make homemade serum for eyelashes, you will find amazing natural recipes!
If you want to read more articles like How to grow eyelashes with aloe Vera – infallible trick, we recommend you to enter our Beauty category.
Article Source: Tape Daily